bank street groundsの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Both games were staged at the Bank Street Grounds.
- He secured the Bank Street Grounds for his team, and the Reds had to look elsewhere . ( Allen, p . 29-30 ).
- They played two seasons in their first home ball park, Bank Street Grounds, and had one win and one loss in Opening Day games there.
- They were regular entrants in the FA Cup, and reached the First Round Proper in Bank Street ground, where they lost 7 2 in front of 7, 560 spectators.
- When the Bank Street ground was temporarily closed by bailiffs in 1902, club captain Harry Stafford raised enough money to pay for the club's next away game at Bristol City and found a temporary ground at Harpurhey for the next reserves game against Padiham.