bankim chandra chatterjeeの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The song was composed by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee in a Sanskritized form of Sadhubhasa.
- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee, the renowned Author, was the first Indian Deputy Magistrate of this town.
- Madan also took the initiative in obtaining the film rights for works of stalwarts of Bengali literature like Bankim Chandra Chatterjee and Rabindranath Tagore.
- His " Alaler Gharer Dulal " pioneered the novel in the Bengali language, leading to a tradition taken up by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee and others.
- Jagaddhatri figures in the semi-historical fictional work'Anandamath'written by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee, from which book the national song of India " Vande Mataram " is taken.