もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- "We're testing different banking arrangements out under different banners with different banks.
- The company renegotiated its banking arrangements in the early 1990s after encountering a debt crisis in the wake of acquiring Ogilvy Group.
- Sean McCormack, a spokesman for President George W . Bush's National Security Council, did not respond to questions Friday about the banking arrangements.
- On 5 November 2013, the High Court in London granted an interim injunction preserving the banking arrangement between Dahasbhiil and Barclays until the conclusion of a full trial.
- But Intuit, in addition to its home-banking arrangements, already offers on-line updates of mutual funds'performance and other financial data to the users of its software.