もっと例文: 1 2 3
- See " Meaning of the Greek word baptizo in the New Testament ".
- References to the cleaning of vessels which use baptizo also refer to immersion,.
- and are two instances of New Testament uses of the verb " baptizo " outside the context of Christian baptism.
- Some commentaries claim that these two passages show that the word baptizo in the New Testament cannot be assumed to have the meaning " immerse ".
- Another book, " Baptizo-Dip Only ", expressed his desagreement with Dr . Whitsett's assertions about the baptismal rites of English Baptists.