もっと例文: 1 2
- He described it as " a shrub frequent on rocky barren ranges in the interior ".
- The Barren Ranges consist of metasediments, mostly uplifted by movements of the Earth's crust.
- It is usually found on hills, such as the Barren Range, or high dunes . " Eucalyptus acies " is able to grow in skeletal sandy soils on quartzite and granite hills.
- The species was first described by the botanist Charles Gardner in 1933 in the " Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia " from samples Gardner had collected near the Barren Range in 1914 and Steedman had collected in 1931 from the same area.
- Its headwaters rise on the sandplains below Mount Madden and flow in a southerly direction, crossing the South Coast Highway approximately west of Ravensthorpe, entering the Fitzgerald River National Park and veering eastward to follow a fault-line in the Quartzite rocks around the Eastern end of the Barren Range.