もっと例文: 1 2 3
- He was the first one to create a bathymetric map of the Arctic basin.
- A bathymetric map of the Davidson Seamount, before it was named for George Davidson in 1936.
- How right he was in this respect was demonstrated in 1911 when Julien Thoulet drafted bathymetric maps for the territory of France.
- Its coral-capped remains lie immediately west of the island of Molokai, under relatively shallow water ( see bathymetric map at right ).
- alt = Bathymetric map of the southern Indian Ocean west of Australia, overlaid with the 7th BTO arc and high, medium, and low priority search areas.