be at a loss toの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- But a lawyer might be at a loss to give clear advice.
- No one will be at a loss to understand what is meant.
- "I suspect the Republicans will not be at a loss to have initiatives, " said Representative Maxine Waters, a California Democrat.
- Or is it because you'd be at a loss to figure out what to do with yourself if you took your hand from the plow?
- Even the Chinese government, which tried to shrug off initial rumors and foreign reports about Deng, seemed to be at a loss to explain his condition.