be bathed withの例文
- On this day the cows are taken to the nearby rivers or ponds to be bathed with special care.
- The first day of'rongali bihu'is called'Goru bihu'( the bihu of the cows ), when the cows are taken to the nearby rivers or ponds to be bathed with special care.
- "Old prints can be bathed with water, " she said, " but if there's a little alcohol in the solvent, the yellow called'gamboge'can disappear almost entirely ."
- Some intense skin treatments, such as salt scrubs, require that the client be bathed with warm water at the same time . " It's pretty vigorous, you're getting scrubbed with salt so you're constantly being hosed down with warm water, " says Katherine Albrecht, a manager at the Gold Lake Mountain Resort & amp; Spa, near Ward, Colo.
- It is no less effectual to give ease to the pains of the gout, the sciatica, and helps the kernels or knots in the neck or throat, called the king's evil : healing kibes and chilblains if they be bathed with the juice, or anointed with ointment made thereof, and some of the skin of the leaf upon them : it is also used in green wounds to stay the blood, and to heal them quickly ."