be polluted withの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- He worries that the pond will be polluted with manure.
- Where polluted stormwater from rivers or drains discharges to the coast, sea foam formed on adjacent beaches can be polluted with viruses and other contaminants, and may have an unpleasant odour.
- Although the government of India has spent nearly $ 500 million to clean up the river, the Yamuna continues to be polluted with garbage while most sewage treatment facilities are underfunded or malfunctioning.
- Environmentalists have been further upset by the release early this year of state tests in 2000 suggesting that large areas of the Tittabawassee and Saginaw River basins downstream from Midland may also be polluted with dioxin.
- You'll also be polluted with a great many people who believe they " know " something, but are quite, quite wrong; it wouldn't take many of those folks to undo all the correct knowlegde brought forward.