もっと例文: 1 2
- The Beatrice Letters reveal that Beatrice and Lemony first met when they were still schoolchildren and Beatrice was friends and classmates with the R, the Duchess of Winnipeg.
- "The Beatrice Letters " ( 2006 ) is a collection of fictional letters between Lemony Snicket, Beatrice Baudelaire, and a second The End ".
- But " The Beatrice Letters " revealed that Sunny had been on the radio many times discussing her recipes, when she had grown up into a young woman, and so it is clearly implied that she survived.
- In " The Beatrice Letters ", his niece, the daughter of Kit Snicket, also named Beatrice Baudelaire, mentions that she believes he is a detective of some sort, a reference to his investigations into the case of the Baudelaire children.
- Kidsreads . com praised " The Beatrice Letters ", claiming " Snicket incorporates what could, surprisingly, be one of the most touching and heartfelt ( if absurd ) love letters ever written . . . [ it ] heightens the stakes, and the anticipation, for Snicket's eagerly awaited Book the Thirteenth ."