- Balduzzi's term as health minister ended on 28 April 2013 and Beatrice Lorenzin replaced him in the post.
- The current Minister of the Ministry of Health is Beatrice Lorenzin, appointed on 28 April 2013 by former Prime Minister Enrico Letta, who then served also in the governments of Matteo Renzi and Paolo Gentiloni
- Ten months later, the committee of experts appointed by the Minister of Health Beatrice Lorenzin has unanimously rejected the " Stamina " method, stating that there are no requirements for starting another scientific experimentation of the therapy.
- Besides Alfano ( Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior ), leading members included Maurizio Lupi ( Minister of Infrastructure and Transport ), Nunzia De Girolamo ( Minister of Agriculture ), Beatrice Lorenzin ( Minister of Health ), Gaetano Quagliariello ( Minister of Constitutional Reforms ), Giuseppe Scopelliti ( President of UDC ).
- After months of bickering within the party between " doves ", supporting Letta's government, and " hawks ", very critical of it, on 28 September Berlusconi asked to the five ministers of the party ( Angelino Alfano, Maurizio Lupi, Gaetano Quagliariello, Beatrice Lorenzin and Nunzia De Girolamo ) to resign from the government over a tax hike.