もっと例文: 1 2
- A similar migration is found in the Beckmann rearrangement.
- This reaction is now known as the Beckmann rearrangement.
- Pure cyclododecanone can then be converted into cyclododecanone oxime, which yields laurolactam after Beckmann rearrangement.
- Aliphatic ketones provide under similar conditions in very high yields oximes, arylalkyl ketones react in a Beckmann rearrangement to amides.
- The Beckmann rearrangement is another example of a ring expanding reaction in which a heteroatom is inserted into a carbon-carbon bond.