もっと例文: 1 2 3
- But do people believe that one onion could contain such beneficial elements?
- Organic molecules in the soil break down into phosphates, nitrates and other beneficial elements which are thus better absorbed by plants.
- Other researchers and theorists find that fantasy has beneficial elements providing'small regressions and compensatory wish fulfilments which are recuperative in effect '.
- This beneficial element of the categorization feature sets up an environment within which multiple categorization schemes must coexist and not interfere with each other.
- Swadeshi means that which is natural and native to a country and society, but allows scope for assimilation of wholesome and beneficial elements from the outside.