もっと例文: 1 2
- Benzonatate was approved by the U . S . Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ) in 1958.
- Since it is not an opioid, benzonatate is not as prone to abuse like some other cough medications such as codeine.
- Excessive absorption of benzonatate ( a local anesthetic ) in the oral mucosa will result in the rapid development of numbness of the mouth and throat.
- In response to the allegations, Kincannon claimed his behavior was a side effect of benzonatate, which he was prescribed for an upper respiratory infection.
- My wife says she only discussed stuff that happened since I'd been on the benzonatate, which hadn't been very long ."