berlin air safety centerの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Only one four-power organisation, the Berlin Air Safety Center ( BASC ), remained in the building from 1945 until December 31, 1990.
- Also the airspace expanding to a width of over the German-German border was subject to the control by the " Berlin Air Safety Center ".
- Air traffic between the US, French and British Zones and Berlin was controlled by the Berlin Air Safety Center, which was jointly operated by the four occupying powers.
- Spandau was one of only two Four-Power organizations to continue to operate after the breakdown of the Allied Control Council; the other was the Berlin Air Safety Center.
- After the Allied Control Council had agreed upon West Berlin Air Corridors under control of the Berlin Air Safety Center, these opened in February 1946, enabling civil aviation at Tempelhof to restart.