berlin and kayの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Initially, Berlin and Kay's theory received little direct criticism.
- The OP may be interested in Basic Color Terms : Their Universality and Evolution by Berlin and Kay.
- Note that comparative research bears out Berlin and Kay's work, and it fits well with human physiology.
- Barbara Saunders believes that Berlin and Kay's theory of basic color terminology contains several unspoken assumptions and significant flaws in research methodology.
- However, the constraints in color-term ordering have been substantially loosened, both by Berlin and Kay in later publications, and by various critics.