もっと例文: 1 2
- It doesn't take a bioanthropologist to figure out that " Prey " is little more than peacock prey.
- Sonia Guillen, a Peruvian bioanthropologist with Mallque, a research institute, speaks of the ice woman intimately : " She is delightful.
- Messing is Sloan Parker, a bioanthropologist who learns about the mysterious species from her mentor, a scientist who is murdered in Thursday's episode.
- "We have a complete context, " says bioanthropologist Sonia Guillen, director of the Mallqui ( " mummy " ) Center in Ilo, Peru.
- "It is certainly one of the most important discoveries in Peru since the Lords of Sipan, " said Dr . Sonia Guillen, a Peruvian bioanthropologist who specializes in mummy studies.