もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Bioarchaeological sexing of skeletons is not error-proof.
- Further bioarchaeological research using the Terry Collection was performed by Kristrina Schuler and J . Alyssa White of Auburn University in Alabama.
- In addition to ceramic and architectural data, bioarchaeological analysis has provided strong indications in transitions towards social inequality by AD 1100.
- A later bioarchaeological examination of sacrificed individuals from these contexts showed no significant differences between the skeletal stress markers of sacrificed versus non-sacrificed individuals.
- Accompanying individuals in the tumuli at Kerma are interpreted as wives sacrificed upon the death of the husband, but the bioarchaeological evidence does not support this archaeological conclusion.