もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Ecological investigations have found that biomagnification up the food chain does occur.
- The movement of dioxins through the food web has resulted in bioconcentration and biomagnification.
- They recognize that POPs have the potential for long range transport and bioaccumulation and biomagnification.
- This is opposed to biomagnification and is due to a decreased concentration from increased algal uptake.
- Such mercury from gold mines is specifically known to contribute to biomagnification in aquatic food chains.