もっと例文: 1 2
- Almost simultaneously in Claude B . Klee's lab, this same N-terminal blocking group was further characterized as myristic acid.
- On the BiaBystok axis, the remaining forces were organised into a'blocking group'( ) under the command of General Helmuth Weidling.
- A chemical deblocking step is then used in the removal of the 3 terminal blocking group and the dye in a single step.
- Direct metalation by silver ( I ) with imidazolium salts can cause cleavage at the C2 position if methyl is used as the blocking group.
- In 1982, Koiti Titani's lab identified an " N-terminal blocking group " on the catalytic subunit of cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase from cow as " n "-Tetradecanoyl.