もっと例文: 1 2
- It has a high blocking temperature, is resistant to mechanical weathering and is chemically inert.
- In the ideal sample, the PDC did not raise the temperature of the fragment beyond the highest blocking temperature.
- Another common source of anisotropy, inverse magnetostriction, is induced by internal blocking temperature at which a transition to superparamagnetism occurs.
- The age that can be calculated by radiometric dating is thus the time at which the rock or mineral cooled to blocking temperature.
- The temperature at which this happens is known as the closure temperature or blocking temperature and is specific to a particular material and isotopic system.