もっと例文: 1 2
- After a very bloody Wednesday, they established a series of steps to end the conflict, and their resolve seemed to be heartfelt.
- There is another variation of the WarGames match and predecessor to and prior to the original Lethal Lockdown match in TNA Wrestling, called and entitled " Wednesday Bloody Wednesday " Steel Cage match.
- Political analyst Sergio Sarmiento called the day of charges and counter-charges " bloody Wednesday, " noting that Zedillo is now under pressure " to prove he can have a good administration " when people in his party are accused of crimes.
- Its goal was to create an armed resistance movement against the Imperial Russian authorities in Bloody Wednesday of 15 August 1906; the failed assassination attempt against the Governor-General of Warsaw, Georgi Skalon, 18 August 1906; and Bezdany raid, a major train robbery, 26 September 1908.
- The brawl, which has been nicknamed "'Bloody Wednesday "', "'Fight Night at the Joe "'and "'Brawl in Hockeytown "', stemmed from a previous on-ice incident between the two teams during the 1996 Western Conference Finals.