- A rematch was scheduled for Bloodymania IV.
- At Bloodymania IV, Robinson, with Terry Funk, defeated Mike Knox, with Scott D'Amore, and Raven, with Todd Bridges.
- At Bloodymania IV, in the main event Raven took on Corporal Robinson and Mike Knox in a triple threat match for the JCW Heavyweight Championship where Robinson retained his championship.
- Both " Bloodymania III " and " Bloodymania IV " were held in the following two years with no build up from full " SlamTV ! " seasons.
- The two continued to battle throughout the season, leading to Robinson defeating Raven in a Ladder match at Bloodymania II . Corporal Robinson, managed by Terry Funk, was then booked to face Raven, managed by Todd Bridges, and Mike Knox, managed by Scott D'Amore, in a Triple Threat match at Bloodymania IV.