もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The printed blook phenomenon is not limited to self-publishing.
- Blog-based books have been given the name blook.
- The idea being that when the book was complete, it could come off the blog and be made into a blook.
- In 1952 USAF Captain Edward Ruppelt, the supervisor of Project Blue Blook, Project Sign's successor, was ordered to reinvestigate the Mantell Incident.
- "Blook " was short-listed in 2006 for inclusion in the Oxford English Dictionary and was a runner-up for Word of the Year.