もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Each pig must be immunised twice to successfully control boar taint.
- The use of the vaccine is claimed to be as simple and reliable as physical castration in controlling boar taint.
- Boar taint is only found in a small minority of pigs and can be controlled through breeding selection, diet and management.
- Studies show that about 75 % of consumers are sensitive to boar taint so it is necessary for pork producers to control it.
- Slaughter at the standard six month age can help reduce the presence of skatole-based boar taint and androstenone-based taint.