もっと例文: 1 2
- RCMP boats charged into the tiny bay, sirens and loudspeakers blazing.
- The Israeli boats charged at forty knots, but after about thirty minutes it turned out that they had been chasing electronic shadows.
- I asked as the boat charged upstream, its weak outboard motor making enough noise to frighten away any but the bravest of reptiles.
- Kerry's boats charged the riverbank, blasting away with heavy 50 mm machine guns, then put the Vietnamese troops ashore to sweep the area.
- During their appearances before the group, neither Bush nor Kerry mentioned the controversy over the president's guard duty or the Swift Boat charges.