もっと例文: 1 2
- His first hit was the only extra base hit of his career, a double off Bob Locker.
- On October 23,, Trillo was traded along with Darold Knowles and Bob Locker to the Chicago Cubs for 1979 as part of an eight-player trade.
- Other prominent major leaguer sidewinders include, or have included, Madison Bumgarner, Chris Sale, Scott Feldman, Pat Neshek, Scott Sauerbeck, Dennis Eckersley, Mark Eichhorn, Dave Baldwin, and Bob Locker.
- Players eligible for the first time who were " not " included on the ballot were : Ed Brinkman, Danny Cater, Tom Egan, Bob Locker, Tommy McCraw, Jim Merritt, Gene Michael, Orlando Pe馻, Paul Popovich, Eddie Watt, Walt Williams and Clyde Wright.
- The next year, Finley plugged the hole left in center field by Monday's departure by trading reliever Bob Locker for Billy North, who was a better defensive outfielder than Monday and also added a base-stealing threat, leading the league in stolen bases in two of his five years with the A's.