もっと例文: 1 2
- What's more, too much booze can kill honeybees, just like it can people.
- The point is that only by feeling the stimulation afforded by the drugs or booze can we understand their irresistibility.
- And we were not to overindulge at the ice bar because booze can hasten hypothermia and because . . . well . ..
- The new guidelines also dropped references to alcohol's " drug effects " and a footnote underscoring that booze can be fattening.
- The club was described as a " booze can " by the time of its closure on March 1, 2010 when the dance hall was sold.