もっと例文: 1 2
- Six weeks earlier, " Boston Traveller " had written about his company without naming him.
- At the time, the " New York Tribune " called it " the best and ablest country journal published on the continent . " In 1857 Bowles attempted to expand into the Boston Traveller ".
- In 1934, after the death of his first wife, he resigned from the United Press and attempted to write his journalistic memoirs, but by 1935 he joined the Boston Traveller as a columnist and special assignment reporter.
- A Boston newspaper, the " Boston Traveller ", on January 29, 1924, termed the Yellow Jackets " a wonder team " and another account referred to Conacher as " Canada s Wonder Athlete ".
- In 1846, " Boston Traveller " reporter Freeman Hunt published a short biography in " Hunt's Merchants'Magazine " describing an account of Cofres?s life that was purportedly narrated by the pirate himself.