もっと例文: 1 2
- All of these materials have breaking lengths of several hundred kilometers under 1 " g ".
- For comparison, metals like titanium, steel or aluminium alloys have carbon / graphite fibre have breaking lengths of 100 400 km.
- The Leyland Olympian, the first air-conditioned double-decker bus, named the " Superbus " in recognition of its record-breaking length, was launched in 1993.
- CCTs have a tensile strength of 7 GPa, and a high specific strength ( tensile strength per density ), and a breaking length of 6, 000 km.
- He made ones that were five to six yards longer in practice, but didn't learn of the record-breaking length until going into a television booth for a postgame interview.