もっと例文: 1 2
- -- Caught inside-- to be trapped between shore and the breaking line of swells, making it hard to paddle out.
- Trot Nixon singled, doubled, homered and scored two runs in Thursday's matinee, less than 24 hours after two slump-breaking line-drive hits the night before.
- Also, I remember once seeing to my surprise that a broken cd was bent at the breaking line, which would make the glueing very difficult.
- For 2 days until oceangoing tugs had her under control, they battled waves and breaking lines to keep " Atlantic States " from drifting and sinking.
- You may also enjoy ref 3 and others at Portia _ fimbriata, which describe how this " spider " can do things that smart lions do, like breaking line of sight to make a detour around prey, so as to approach it from a better angle.