もっと例文: 1 2
- "This reminds us of Sevres'famous tradition of breaking plates that are not absolutely perfect,"
- Melvin had a World War II cast iron steel Bell and Howell camera that could take the shock of breaking plate glass windows.
- The purpose of this procession is similar to the current practise of breaking plates during the wedding reception, in order to dispel bad luck.
- Indonesian security forces inside became incensed, breaking plates, pushing furniture and yelling, and when the marines emerged from the building an Indonesian officer shouted after them, " Don't repeat that again !"
- "He would work all times into the night and all hours in the morning, hammering, breaking glass, breaking plates, " said Hahn, whose father, Kenneth, was a city councilman at the time.