もっと例文: 1 2
- For example, selectively bred cultivars can become new landraces when loosely selective reproduction is applied.
- There can be no doubt that this Pfitzer bred cultivar is a Crozy Group cultivar.
- Most selectively bred cultivars have seedless fruit, whereas seeded varieties are grown mainly for their edible seeds.
- Agronomists bred cultivars of maize, wheat, and rice that are generally referred to as HYVs or " high-yielding varieties ".
- "Gossypium hirsutum " includes a number of varieties or cross-bred cultivars with varying fiber lengths and tolerances to a number of growing conditions.