もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The Breda 30 was rather unusual for a light machine gun.
- The Breda 30 along with the Carcano M91 rifle made up the backbone of the Italian infantry armament during the Second World War.
- The latter was made up of two Breda 30s, each manned by a Corporal gunner, an assistant gunner and two ammunition bearers.
- Breda 30 also inherently lacked good primary extraction in its design and thus utilized a small lubrication device that oiled each cartridge as it entered the chamber.
- As a result of firing from a closed bolt, the Breda 30 could not fully take advantage of the cooling properties of air circulation like an open bolt weapon would, thus making cooked off rounds a realistic hazard.