もっと例文: 1 2
- In the Netherlands it is below the early Miocene Breda Formation.
- The Oosterhout Formation is usually right on top of the Miocene Breda Formation.
- On top of the Veldhoven Formation are the marine sands of the Breda Formation ( early Miocene ), which are distinguishable by their darker colour.
- In other places the top of the Rupel Formation is a hiatus, on which Neogene formations ( such as the Breda Formation or Naaldwijk Formation ) can be found.
- The top of the Dongen Formation is formed by a nonconformity, over which younger formations, such as the Oligocene Rupel Formation or the Miocene Breda Formation, are found.