bric a bracの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Photos, Bric a Brac and other household utensils remain in the home.
- Hogan described these offences as " an ill-assorted collection of legislative bric a brac which the draftsmen of the 1916 Act put together with scissors and paste ."
- His cartoon series " The Thrilling Adventures of the Count Bric a Brac " was dropped from the " New York World " after six months.
- It is full of old photographs, bric a brac and other personal items including a tennis trophy won by Bernie Langenbaker and Marge Escreet at the Central Western doubles championship.
- In 1933, however, Lu Xun attacked the journal " Analects " for being apolitical and dismissed Lin's elegant xiaopin wen \ 罷噀, or small essays, as " bric a brac for the bourgeoisie ."