もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- He plans to group this quartet as " growth markets " within the overall BRIC nations.
- They also initiated a massive expansion of operations via franchising in the BRIC nations and Africa with more than 2500 new planned locations.
- The company also entered into several new franchise agreements that will allow it to dramatically expand its presence in several new markets including the BRIC nations.
- New markets are emerging within the BRIC nations and more traditional markets are reviving in the USA and Europe as well as Far East countries including South Korea.
- South Africa was officially admitted as a BRIC nation on December 24, 2010, after being invited by China and the other BRIC countries to join the group.