もっと例文: 1 2 3
- It is common for a single package to contain several discrete buffer amplifiers.
- A second improvement is the integration of an optional-use output buffer amplifier to the chip on which the OTA resides.
- To provide isolation and prevent ground loops, outputs may be connected via a splitting transformer or a number of buffer amplifiers.
- Because of its high input impedance and easily selectable gain, an operational amplifier in a conventional source followers are other common choices for the buffer amplifier.
- Active splitters with buffer amplifiers ( also known as a distribution amplifier ) are the only solution to provide an unlimited number of splits, but are costly.