もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- :Actually, saliva is quite limited in its buffering capacity.
- Widely accepted risk factors are hyperventilation, prolonged circulation time, and reduced blood gas buffering capacity.
- The buffering capacity of saliva greatly impacts the pH of plaque surrounding the enamel, thereby inhibiting caries progression.
- The buffering capacity is very good.
- Lakes and ponds occurring on conglomerate tend to be clear, nutrient-poor, and very acidic, due to limited buffering capacity of the bedrock.