buffers and chainの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- For European freight, the TSIs mandate buffer and chain couplings at specified heights.
- The ends of the frame are strengthened to carry standard buffers and chain link couplers.
- Conversion is made harder to justify because the existing buffer and chain coupling is almost universal.
- From the outset until today, buffer and chain couplers ( " : de : Balancierhebelkupplung " ) have been used.
- European rolling stock tend to use buffers and chain couplers while American rolling stock uses a Janney coupler or " knuckle coupler ".