もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Iron cannons tended to burst apart, sometimes killing or severely maiming their operators.
- The hull bursts apart and great tentacles of vegetation spew forth.
- Granted, the structure of peace is rickety and various cease-fires could burst apart at any moment.
- Using their metal belt buckles, the Duo creates a spark and the exploding gas bursts apart the trap.
- The ERM, which aims to limit currency fluctuations, burst apart in late 1992 and mid-1993 under a wave of speculation.