もっと例文: 1 2
- EA executives, meanwhile, say Sega had no business exploring their company's private beta test.
- NACo understands the importance of strong public-private partnerships and is committed to assisting counties and businesses explore new, innovative ways of working together.
- British Petroleum said it merely wants to keep people from illegally hindering its legitimate business exploring for oil west of Scotland's Shetland Islands.
- Under the government's proposal, Energia Argentina SA, or ENARSA, will operate a business exploring gas and hydrocarbon deposits and transporting and refining them.
- He said " copyright absolutists " were responsible for the crackdown on individuals and business exploring the gray and unlitigated areas of intellectual property law.