もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Others conjectured that the playoffs were overshadowed by anticipation for next summer's Olympics.
- Tokyo stocks rose early Monday, buoyed by anticipation of consolidation at manufacturers and insurers.
- The correction was limited by anticipation for a seasonal spring rally, market watchers said.
- And retail companies are being hit by anticipation of a softer economy and slower sales.
- Motivated as much by anticipation as altruism, some 100, 000 donors passed through the turnstiles.