もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Nature is transformed by artifice into seeming more natural.
- The sims have been recreated by Artifice Associates, a research company located in Trantor s Dahl Sector.
- Their beauty, even when they are verdant, may have been enabled or enhanced by artifice and engineering.
- This musical, too, becomes a form of ritual, a spectacle in which nature is challenged by artifice.
- Once the self-conscious overgrowth can be cleared aside, there is good content, but it is overwhelmed by artifice.