cabo de la velaの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- A popular ecotourism destination in the area is Cabo de la Vela
- Ojeda also reached Cabo de la Vela, on the Guajira Peninsula, which he named " Coquivacoa ".
- In 1502, The a Spanish expedition led by Juan de la Cosa was the first to disembark, at Cabo de la Vela.
- A popular tourist destination is Cabo de la Vela, a small fishing village located on the tip of the peninsula in the Guajira desert.
- A few days later the expedition left Cabo de la Vela for Hispaniola with some pearls obtained in Paria, a little gold and a number of slaves.