もっと例文: 1 2
- Myocardial stunning is associated with oxidant radical damage and calcium overload.
- The depolarization and calcium overload experienced by overactive receptors signal the expression of cell death pathways.
- Other BKCa + + channel openers are reported to limit the mitochondrial calcium overload due to ischemia.
- Either of these scenarios can result in calcium overload, protein degradation, the unfolded protein response or an accumulation of DNA damage.
- Heart cells temporarily deprived of oxygen, such as when patients are put on a heart-lung machine during surgery, experience a sudden calcium overload.