もっと例文: 1 2
- It is commonly found as its alcohol analog, the provitamin panthenol ( pantothenol ), and as calcium pantothenate.
- Sheehan had good results for his work on many projects, including those on calcium pantothenate, streptomycin, and vitamin B6.
- Most vitamin B 5 supplements are in the form of calcium pantothenate, a salt of pantothenic acid, with doses in the range of 5 to 10 mg / day.
- 2 ) California " All Natural " Class : All California residents who purchased Kashi Company's food products on or after August 24, 2007 in the State of California that were labeled " All Natural " but which contained one or more of the following ingredients : " Pyridoxine Hydrochloride ", " Calcium Pantothenate " and / or " Hexane-Processed Soy ingredients ".
- Nido 1 + contains : nonfat milk, vegetable oils ( corn, canola, palm ), sugar, maltodextrin, lactose, milk fat, honey, prebiotics oligofructose and inulin, less than 2 % calcium carbonate, soy lecithin, vitamins B6, C, D3, and K, vitamins A and E as acetate, taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, niacinamide, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, biotin, calcium pantothenate, and sodium selenate.