cannock chase districtの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- "' Brereton "'is a village in the Cannock Chase District of Staffordshire, England.
- Until the 2010 general election the parliamentary constituency of Cannock Chase consisted of Cannock Chase district plus the adjacent village of Huntington.
- "' Norton Canes "'is a village and civil parish on the southern periphery of Cannock Chase District, in Staffordshire, England.
- Charles Prior supported the principle of the new tax and blamed the Labour controlled Staffordshire county council and Cannock Chase district council for higher than expected tax levels in Rugeley.
- In " Cannock Chase District Council v . Kelly " ( 1977 ), Lord Justice Megaw asserted that bad faith is " dishonesty " and " always involves a grave charge ".