もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Examples are alphafetoprotein ( AFP ) and carcinoembryonic antigen ( CEA ).
- Carcinoembryonic antigen ( CEA ) is a marker found in several forms of cancer.
- Such tumor markers are, for instance, CEA ( carcinoembryonic antigen ) and AFP ( alpha fetoprotein ).
- This gene encodes a member of the carcinoembryonic antigen ( CEA ) gene family, which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
- These genes belong to a specific gene family; they are a subgroup of the carcinoembryonic antigen ( CEA ) family of genes.