もっと例文: 1 2
- It receives blood from the vitelline vein, umbilical vein and common cardinal vein.
- When the development of the lymphatic system begins from the cardinal vein, all of the endothelial cells appear to have the potential to become lymphatic.
- When the left common cardinal vein disappears in the tenth week, with only the oblique vein of the left atrium and the coronary sinus remaining.
- The human venous system develops mainly from the vitelline veins, the umbilical veins and the cardinal veins, all of which empty into the sinus venosus.
- Studies have shown that the development of "'lymph sacs "'occurs through swelling and outgrowth of pre-lymphatic clusters from the cardinal vein.